Quality Safety Banners.
Safety Banners built in Memphis, Tennessee USA.
Our Quality safety banners are used by most of the Fortune 500 companies!
CLICK HERE for all our safety banners.
Quality in the manufacturing process is an important cost saver and customer keeper. Safety Banners can help.
Quality is important to businesses but can be quite hard to define. A good definition of quality is:
“Quality is about meeting the needs and expectations of customers”
Customers want quality that is appropriate to the price that they are prepared to pay and the level of competition in the market.
Key aspects of quality for the customer include:
- Good design - looks and style
- Good functionality - it does the job well
- Reliable - acceptable level of breakdowns or failure
- Durable - lasts as long as it should
- Good after sales service
- Value for money
‘Value for money’ is especially important, because in most markets there is room for products of different overall levels of quality, and the customer must be satisfied that the price fairly reflects the quality.
Why quality is important to a growing business
Good quality helps determine a firm’s success in a number of ways:
- Customer loyalty - they return, make repeat purchases and recommend the product or service to others.
- Strong brand reputation for quality
- Retailers want to stock the product
- As the product is perceived to be better value for money, it may command a premium price and will become more price inelastic
- Fewer returns and replacements lead to reduced costs
- Attracting and retaining good staff
These points can each help support the marketing function in a business. However, firms have to work hard to maintain and improve their reputation for quality, which can easily be damaged by a news story about a quality failure.
Want SafetyBanners.Org to design a Quality banner that fits your facility's needs that will knock you socks off? We can do it. Just tell us what you ant on your Quality banner and we will design it for you. Either email us, email button top center, or call us at 901-759-0932 Central Time